A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Now a Northern Virginian, Lisa works as a digital marketing manager, a nutrition coach and group fitness instructor, and is a wife and Mom - her favorite title! She can curently be found teaching Pilates ProMethod (on the FitFormer) at Alexandria's newest studio, Pilates ProWorks.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach, Pn1
- Certified Classical Pilates Mat Instructor via Equinox Institute of Pilates
- Pilates ProWorks Certified Instructor - FitFormer PROMethod
- IDEA Health & Fitness Association Member
- CPR/AED Certified, American Red Cross
Born and raised in Ireland, Lisa moved to the U.S. at nineteen to attend Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA. After receiving her B.A. in Business Management she moved to Miami, where she spent five years working in the publishing and hospitality industries before relocating to Northern Virginia. Fitness has always played an important role in Lisa's life, and became a top priority as she transitioned to life as a new Mom.
Need a digital marketing consultant? I do that too! Submit an inquiry on the CONTACT page to get in touch.